Wednesday, December 18, 2013
The primary reason why Travel insurance is important is that it gives the travelers protection when unforeseen events occur after they've booked and paid for their trip. Insurance assist if the the travler needs to cancel because of personal events or mistakes or errors on the travel agencies or airlines side.
Travel insurance companies provides different policies for travelers.
Here are what Travel Insurance covers:
Medical Emergencies - Insurer covers treatments of medical emergencies like accidents or illnesses that may occur on a trip to a foreign country.
Acts of Nature and Terrorism - Travel insurance company covers money people loss if they have to evacuate their vacation location due to severe weather like hurricanes, typhoons, earthquake or tsunamis. If travelers wish to cancel their trip because a terrorist attach occurred at the travel destination, travel insurance will refund the cost.
Bankruptcy - Insurance will cover the non-refundable expenses when cruise lines, airlines or tour operations file for bankruptcy.
Flight Cancellation - When an airline company cancels a traveler's flight, travel insurance refunds the cost of the plane tickets.
Personal Circumstances - Travel insurance refunds the non-refundable expenses when the traveler needs to cancel because of personal reason.
Lost Identification and Cash - Travel insurance will help the traveler when his/her passports and wallets are lost or stolen. The insurance helps travelers replace lost identification and get emergency cash.
For more information on Travel insurance please check myclaimsource.com
Thursday, November 7, 2013
1. India - the country's currency went down by 20% that gives the almighty dollar more buying power. The country also host major international hotel chains like Intercontinental which will construct 16, Hyatt will build 24, and Hilton are planning to build 9. However, the flight is a bit pricey at $1,000 if you're coming from the East Coast.
2. The Jersey Shore - Because of super storm Sandy Jersey Shore lodgings are having a hard time boucing back which is why the rates are down are because of the lackluster summer there are lot of aggressive deals to choose from.
3. Palm Springs - Because of a growing competition with new hotels opening up it is expected the rates will be down. You can also take advantage of travel deals from airline companies flying this route, including Virgin America's nonstop service from New York's JFK that will resume later this year.
4. Europe's rivers - In 2014 20 new ships will open up and heat up the competition driving down prices. It is estimated that these small river-going ships to accommodate 200,000 additional passengers next year. The desire to fill those cabins could be an opportunity for people who have been priced out of this type of cruise.
5. Ecuador - their government is drumming up their tourism industry that they are reportedly boosting its 2014 advertising budget by 73%. Recent airfares from Miami to Quito have been around $399. But for even better value, take the shopping package deals that combine airfare, lodging, meals and excursions.
Monday, August 12, 2013
Jalan Alor is located at the heart of Kuala Lumpur and it is the country's most popular place for food. During the day the place is quiet but it transformed itself to a outdoor food pary at night. There are massive selections of different food as hawkers offers their culinary creations to hungry customers.
Monday, April 8, 2013
CNNGo has featured the Kuala Lumpur as the world’s fourth best shopping city and 3 of the world’s 10 largest malls are in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
Check out the BBKLCC stretch from Bukit Bintang to Kuala Lumpur City Centre there are a massive choices to be found. There are a lot of local and foreign food, great fashion deals, and fun entertainment options. Shopping is also very convenient since the shopping district is also well-connected via a covered pedestrian walkway and an efficient network of public transportation.
Sunday, March 3, 2013
The world’s tallest twin towers is the Petronas Twin Towers that is located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is a must when visiting Malaysia. It is 451.9m above street level and it is a world-renowned icon of the city of Kuala Lumpur. It is also the 5th tallest skyscraper in the world.
The skybridge which links the two towers is also the world's highest two-storey bridge. The 88-storey building features glass and steel on the outside, and a traditionally-inspired interior.